You are applying to the Dispatcher (AM-PM) position. please fill in the application form
below, and we’ll get back to you upon receipt.
October 29 2021
December 29 20210
3-5 years of relevant experience
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Dispatches the orders prepared by the pickers
2. Descends order per driver
3. Controls the quality of the operation and drivers
4. Prepares the attendance and schedule of drivers in coordination with the warehouse controller
5. Reports any incident with drivers
6. Assists/reports with tech issues occurring on the spot, with the Fleet supervisor of the Area
7. Coordinates with CS on ETAs and other issues related to Fleet
8. Coordinates with Fleet Management on issues related to Fleet
9. Contributes on investigating unclear CODs
10. Covers all the fleet-related elements
11. Follow up on daily operational checklist (driver’s phone battery, Fuel & 3g availability, uniform status, hygiene, helmet, masks, sanitization of bags, etc.)
12. Trains drivers on job related tasks
13. Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent in experience or technical degree
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS& ABILITIES
1. English language
2. Computer Skills
3. Stress and Time Management Skills
4. Organizational skills
6. Team Leader
7. Motivational skills
9. Business ethics
Job requires lifting items and working in a chilled environment
1. Are you willing to relocate?
2. Have you ever applied to NokNok?
3. Do you know anyone currently working or used to work at NokNok?
4. How did you hear about us?
5. Do you have any disability?
What is your expected monthly basic salary in LBP?
Kindly upload one file only. Allowed types are pdf, doc, docx. 2 MB limit per form.
Groceries made fast. Really fast.
Keep in touch