You are applying to the Fleet Supervisor position. please fill in the application form
below, and we’ll get back to you upon receipt.
October 29 2021
November 29 20210
3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Handles the schedule of all drivers
2. Trains, supervises and monitors all drivers performance to meet noknok standards
3. Cultivates strong relationships with drivers and customers to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes
4. Monitors any sudden route changes or road construction issues and works with drivers to establish new routes for timely deliveries
5. Manages the bikes maintenance on daily basis
6. Manages the fuel consumption and refilling for all bikes
7. Supports with the recruitment of the drivers
8. Acts as the main point of contact for the drivers for all matters
9. Submits accurate reports and data on daily basis to the logistics and fleet manager
10. Steps in for the delivery in case of emergency
11. Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent in experience or technical degree
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS& ABILITIES
17. English language, French is a plus
18. Communication Skills
19. Computer skills
20. Stress and Time Management Skills
21. Organizational skills
22. Analytical Skills
23. Managerial Skills
24. Motivational Skills
25. Business ethics
27. Initiative taker
28. Team player
29. Emotional Intelligence
90% warehouse and 10% Office
1. Are you willing to relocate?
2. Have you ever applied to NokNok?
3. Do you know anyone currently working or used to work at NokNok?
4. How did you hear about us?
5. Do you have any disability?
What is your expected monthly basic salary in LBP?
Kindly upload one file only. Allowed types are pdf, doc, docx. 2 MB limit per form.
Groceries made fast. Really fast.
Keep in touch