You are applying to the Marketing Specialist position. please fill in the application form
below, and we’ll get back to you upon receipt.
April 20 2022
May 22 20220
3 to 5 years of relevant experience
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Contributes in setting the marketing plan by store/area and channel.
2. Proposes the micro-KPIs or objectives by store/area and channel/tool in alignment with the strategy and plan set.
3. Works by the set budget and expenditure plan.
4. Positions the brand per store/area based on metrics and analysis.
5. Assists in creating tools to acquire users, and increase basket values, via different channels of marketing including BTL, ATL and TTL.
6. Handles users, orders and revenue growth across the platform.
7. Optimizes plans to achieve positive ROIs and reduces UAC.
8. Develops along with management and maintains loyalty programs aimed at increasing user retention and orders frequency.
9. Works closely with the application technical team on enhancing and developing functions, based on best practices and consumer behavior, aimed at providing the end-user with enjoyable experiences.
10. Monitors constantly the improvement of the application performance and users’ behaviors (downloads, conversions, stores ratings, frequency, dormant, active, new, abandoned carts…), and build on them for enhancement.
11. Covers the market research of new initiatives pertaining to the launch of warehouses and the unlocking of new markets.
12. Communicates with influencers to build partnerships and initiatives.
13. Deals with the agency (when available) to implement to the content calendars.
14. Comes up and implements cost-efficient and on ground BTL activities as part of the synergy.
15. Works the in-app marketing activities including push notifications, promocodes, cashbacks and popup alerts, and comes up with out of the box new elements.
16. Follow-up on the brands of the tools and façade of the company/application (uniforms, windows, …).
17. Develops brand ambassadorship programs with firms and/or entities of targets (universities, banks…).
18. Communicates with suppliers/brands for themes initiatives and achieves additional income.
19. Coordinates with the operations teams on key performance indicators aimed at improving the overall user experience.
20. Monitors continuously local competition and identifies global players in the industry to adapt best practices.
21. Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent