You are applying to the Customer Service Agent position. please fill in the application form
below, and we’ll get back to you upon receipt.
February 13 2023
September 30 20230
0-2 years of relevant experience
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Communicates with all existing customers by covering all channels, such as chatting, phone calls and others
2. Handles and solves all the customer issues including product and price inquiries, wrong processed orders, lost drivers, technical issues etc.
3. Communicates with various NokNok parties such as the drivers to ensure a timely and correct delivery and the warehouse staff when there are any order issues.
4. Handles filling in the incident reports for all the encountered customer issues
5. Follows communication procedures, guidelines, and policies while maintaining a professional attitude towards customers
6. Assists with the placement, modifications, and cancellation of orders with an attempt to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation
7. Portrays a caring and professional image of the business to the customers
8. Records actionable insights and data for the business to ensure that the consumers’ voices are heard, and adjustments are made
9. Understands all operational processes such as the sales orders one, and coordinate with the operations team to maintain consistent customer satisfaction
10. Ensures that quality issues (e.g., quality deviation, OOS) and quality-related customer complaints are appropriately investigated and handled
11. Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS& ABILITIES
1. English language, French is a must
2. Communication Skills
3. Computer skills
4. Stress and Time Management Skills
5. Organizational skills
6. Analytical Skills
7. Negotiation skills
8. Business ethics
10. Initiative taker
11. Team player
12. Emotional Intelligence
13. People oriented
16. Phone etiquette
1. Sitting on the screen for long hours
2. Using the phone for long hours
3. Working during night shifts, weekends, and holidays
1. Are you willing to relocate?
2. Have you ever applied to NokNok?
3. Do you know anyone currently working or used to work at NokNok?
4. How did you hear about us?
5. Do you have any disability?
What is your expected monthly basic salary in LBP?
Kindly upload one file only. Allowed types are pdf, doc, docx. 2 MB limit per form.
Groceries made fast. Really fast.
Keep in touch