February 13 2023
June 30 20230
1-3 years minimum of relevant experience
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Handles the physical and data reception of goods by vendors, by comparing the SKUs and quantities of the PO to the invoice, and the latter to the actual goods.
2. Prepares the returned goods from warehouse to distributor, as per return order.
3. Operates and audits the daily reconciliation, ensuring no differences in collection and/or cash.
4. Controls the picking, confirmation, assignment, and delivery steps of the orders.
5. Monitors the expiry date of all products received and to be delivered, via daily practices.
6. Manages the returned products from clients to add them to the warehouse inventory.
7. Organizes the tasks and schedules of the pickers and fleet team based on checklists and trends.
8. Follows-up on the delivery time of the drivers and plans tactics to enhance performance.
9. Maintains service quality assurance to guarantee customer satisfaction.
10. Supervises the warehouse in terms of administration and operation to ensure optimal service.
11. Controls proper organization/zoning/planogram of products in the warehouse as per the set guidelines.
12. Ensures fit storage conditions and allocation of spaces.
13. Reports the need to attain or upgrade warehouse hardware with objective and recommendations.
14. Performs stock takes once a month in coordination with the inventory controller and bi-yearly audited ones including accounting/audit.
15. Sets daily cycle counts to ensure correct and live inventory.
16. Arranges transfers from site to site based on system and physical status.
17. Reports all damaged returnable and non-returnable products with reason and action – and transfers to quarantine and returns based on terms.
18. Coordinates with the demand planning department on the stock replenishment and delivery schedule of the vendors.
19. Manages the order and consumption of the warehouse consumables and orders requisites (rolls, bags…).
20. Maintains an optimized warehouse space and cost.
21. Abides by the safety and quality standards set for the warehouse.
22. Reports any hazards or risks in addition to accidents/incident to QHSE department.
23. Be aware of and complies to with all the warehouses methodologies set as processes.
24. Ensures that all IMS procedures are regularly followed and raises the issue when they are not.
25. Participates and manages the recruitment and back-up planning of warehouse staff.
26. Submits all warehousing reports to Area management.
27. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent in experience or technical degree
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS& ABILITIES
1. English language, French is a plus
2. Communication Skills
3. Computer skills
4. Stress and Time Management Skills
5. Organizational skills
6. Analytical Skills
7. Managerial Skills
8. Motivational Skills
9. Business ethics
11. Initiative taker
12. Team player
13. Emotional Intelligence
Job requires lifting items and working in a chilled environment